We want to portray your pet in the best light possible. Here are some easy to follow photography steps to create a great photo to upload of your pet.
- For dogs, have treats on hand for your photo. This will help bring their attention to the camera.
- Shoot photos from your pet’s eye level and have them look directly at the camera.
- Capture the full body of your pet in the sitting position. (We cannot re-create any part that is cut off)
- A plain background is recommended but not necessary.
- Avoid grass or long carpet as it will block you pet’s paw details. A flat even surface will work well.
- Avoid flash when photographing pets. Natural light is best.
Here are some examples of good and bad photos:
That’s it! Once you are done, upload your pet’s photo to the product form and wait for an artwork approval from our team. Thank you for choosing Paw House Prints!